How to Install Geneious Prime Software?
Geneious Prime is the Powerful Bioinformatics Software Solution that provides fundamental Molecular Biology and sequence analysis tools focused to simplify the data management process for the research and development work. GraphStats Technologies is the Indian Official Distributor of Geneious Prime.
Here is the step by step guide for downloading Geneious Prime:
- Download and install the Geneious software for your operating system from Geneious downloads. If you are a ﬁrst-time user you will be oﬀered a 14 Days of the free trial.
- To Download the latest version of Geneious Prime click on Download. Then select your Operating System. Geneious Prime can be run on Windows 7/8/ 10, Mac10.8 – 10.14, or Linux CentOS or RHEL 6 or higher/Ubuntu Desktop LTS, last 2 supported versions.
- Download the installer for Windows, then double-click on it to run it and follow the prompts. The default installation location is in Program Files.
- Once the installation of the software is completed, configure the program for the license.
- Installing on Windows: Download the installer for Windows, then double-click on it to run it and follow the prompts. The default installation location is in Program File
- Installing on macOS: Download the installer for macOS. If the disk image does not automatically open, double-click on it to open it. Drag the Geneious icon to Applications to complete the installation
- Installing on Linux: The installer for Linux is an executable script. To install Geneious Prime, open the Terminal and use the “cd” command to navigate to the location where you downloaded the installer. Then to run the installer, type Using the sudo command will install Geneious Prime into /opt so it will be available for all users on the machine.